Rules & Regulations
- Areas outside the perimeter fence are Out of Bounds (OB).
- The crater in between holes 3 and 4 is considered as a hazzard area.
- Any area with red sticks or markers are considered hazzard areas. Players are
advised to take a penalty drop should the lie of the ball be unplayable.
- Free relief or free drop:
- A player is entitled a free relief of two club length. Should his/her
swing be obstructed by young trees (trees below shoulder level).
- Ball lying on top of a stone in the fairway.
- Ball lying on bare ground in the fairway.
- Ball lost in the cocunut trees are considered as balls lost in the fairway.
Lost of distance and a penalty stroke shall apply.